Some ISP Info…
- 1 Registrar – Lynette Green
- 1 Admin Assistant– Allison Parsons
- 4 Instructors (teachers)
Judy Bonn-Smith, Shaun Lloyd, Gail Yoneoka and John Newman
- 1 Math Tutor/Instructor – Gail Yoneoka
- Highly qualified instructors
- 1 Instructor qualifies for EL students
- 2 locations: Redondo Shores High School, Main Campus
1000 Del Amo Street, Redondo Beach, 90277
Hours: Monday and Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 7:30am to 8:00pm
South Bay Adult School, Edison Center
3401 Inglewood Ave., Room 3
Hours: Monday and Tuesday, 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Wednesday, 1:00pm to 6:00pm
- ISP is not a school. We are a program of the district. Students must be enrolled in a school to attend.
- Minor students must be enrolled in RUHS or RSHS.
- Adult students are enrolled in the South Bay Adult School.
- Students are assigned an Instructor and attend one hour per week, the same day, and same time each week.
- Instructors assign students weekly homework (from textbooks not packets), to complete at home. Students return the following week to turn in completed work to their instructor and take tests.
- Instructors are assigned 1-3 students per hour.
- Attendance is based on completed homework assignments for each student:
Minors: 4 hours per day = 1 day of attendance = 20 hours per week
(No more than 20 hours per week of attendance may be claimed)
Reporting is based on days per week.
Adults: 3 hours per day = l day of attendance = 15 hours per week.
(No more than 15 hours per week of attendance may be claimed))
Reporting is based on hours per week.
- Minor students that complete all requirements and pass both CAHSEE receive RUHS, RSHS or RBUSD high school diploma.
- Adult students that complete all requirements and pass both CAHSEE receive RBUSD high school diploma.
We service adult students from:
Rancho Palos Verdes